cleaning the clear plastic on the dash

Hello I was cleaning the clear plastic that covers the speedometer and tach on my car using windex unfortunatly the clear plastic developed white spots that do not want to come off even using WD-40. Does any body have any hints how to get rid of these spots and what I should use in the future to clean the display panel.

Reply to
supercombat

Novus plastic polish at ace hardware might work...

Reply to
ROBMURR

Philip,

I have used Plexus on my cars and it does an amazing job of keeping things clean. I also apply it to lights and it gives them a good cleaning.

Reply to
XXXXX