clock in 99 camry does not go on unless pushed

Minor annoyance, the clock will not turn on unless I push on it. Any ideas, however the time is correct.

Reply to
allan

Although the clock is still running, the circuit making the light source, lighting the numbers, is faulty, due to a possibly poor ground, not allowing the light to go on, and when you push on it, you're completing the circuit, and the numbers light.

Reply to
mack

s.olved when I put in a new battery, after it died due to dome light on for a few hours

Reply to
allan