Door Upholstery

I have a 1996 Toyota Camry and the cloth trim on the inside of the door is delaminating. This is the insert that the door handle goes on. Any suggestions on repairing this. I was thinking of pulling the inserts out and spraying with contact adhesive! Any clues?

Reply to
horseradish

Same here with one of mine,..a good quality contact adhesive will do the job,..dont put too much on,..just what the tube or can says.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

That will do, even for the rubber part around the window control panel.

Reply to
johngdole

Thanks Guys

Reply to