How to remove side light cover 95 camryDX

Hi All, I have a 1995 Camry DX Coupe and I cant see to figure out how to remove the cover on the side lights next to the headlights. I found one screw which lets the top loose, but Im missing the rest. Any help for me?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
SamuraiJack

That may be it. Most of these use one or two screws to hold them in, and then a rubber bushing provides the rest. Try GENTLY prying the light up or out; they can be rather tough, and you THINK you're going to break something, but it will come out.

Before that, look in the cracks to see if there is another screw

but I doubt it.

Reply to
Vash the Stampede

Just go by the owner's manual. Mine came out very easily.

Reply to
Daniel

Hmmmm....SamuraiJack and Vash The Stampede, eh?

Maybe we need to change the channel, eh? ;)

Reply to
Vash the Stampede