Metal to Metal Sound

Greetings All,

A friend is giving me there used 93 Toyota Camry LE. I noticed when I drove it just about 5-10 mph that a weird metal to metal sound starts up. Anybody have any idea what's the problem?

Thanks! RB

Reply to
rawee327

Sorry, but with the lack of information there's no way to tell what the problem might be. It's like saying to a doctor "I don't feel well....what's wrong with me?"

Where is the noise, is it loud or faint, does it go away at speeds higher than 5-10 mph?

I'd take it to a mechanic who knows what he's doing and ask him to take it for a test spin. And he might not know what the source of the noise is until he puts the car on a hoist and looks underneath.

Reply to
mack