NEED CD PLAYER

Hello I'm looking for a working OEM Toyota CD/AM/FM radio for my "93 camry. I live in Toronto and hope to find someone nearby that has one . Sam.

Reply to
S.M.

Are you *sure* you want an *OEM* CD player for your 13-yr-old camry? They make CD players that play MP3 CD-RWs nowadays, you know. (You can burn a CD-RW full of MP3 files, and play this CD-RW in modern CD-MP3 players.) And they'll run you less than $200, at Circuit City for instance.

The OEM most likely can't do this.

Reply to
onehappymadman