Original Radiator in 91 Camry

Can anyone here tell me, with certainty, if the original radiator in my 91 Camry is an all-metal unit, or what material it is comprised of ?

Reply to
Vince

Vince

I had the 90 v6 2.5L and the top part of it cracked after 150,000 miles. The radiator is NOT all metal...At least the top an bottom parts are some kind of plastic...

Reply to
ROBMURR

Top and bottom is plastic, the cooling part is all metal. But you can replace it with the aftermarket alluminium radiators ($100), which will last for about 5-8 years with good instalation and maintainance (coolant change every year)

Reply to
kdv