Rear Lights Warning Led

Hi everybody. I've got a Camry 97. The problem is with the Rear Light Warning Indicator on the dashboard. From time to time it comes on and then after a while off again. As a matter of fact I haven't noticed any rule for this behaviour. I checked my rear lights already and they seem to be fine - just a visual check. Have anyone any ideea what could be the problem Thanks in advance. JJ

Reply to
Newbie

I know what it is - its 18:30 pm Las Vegas Time and I have been working on my 1991 Camry for 2 days now with a similar situation.... I just fixed the problem... my tail lights were not working but all the other lights were working... found in the trunk hiding in a corner the Rear Warning Lights Control Box. Well I opened it up and there is a computerized curcuit board... i found a cold solder joint and the Tail Lights came back on.... Im happy now... Toyota made a mistake when adding this feature it causes alot of headaches... my 1986 cadillac has fiber optics that use No Computers to tell you if a light is burned out..... Also my Rear light warning light still comes on even after i fixed the problem. I heard that the Warning light control box is a problem on alot of toyota's... As long as everything works im happy..... Brian - Las Vegas, NV

Reply to
Captain Crane

Thanks!

Reply to