replacing plugs on a '00 V6 Camry?

Anyone know how to replace the spark plugs on a 2000 V6 Toyota Camry?

HELP!!!!!!

Reply to
DebOne

Go to Yahoo Maps / Driving Directions and enter in the address of a Toyota dealer.

Reply to
Mark A

It's a pain, but it's do-able. Search the board, there were several great lengthy how-tos posted a while back.

Reply to
qslim

I wrote this a while back:

If the link doesn't work do a google search for: PK20TR11

Hope this helps. It wasn't particularly hard.

Reply to
Yota

hey thanks! i really appreciate it!!!

Reply to
DebOne

If it doesn't have 100,000 miles on it, don't waste your time. I replaced my

94's plugs at 95K and they still looked good. New plugs made no difference in mileage or performance.

Jim

Reply to
Jim