sludge

How do I know if my 99 camry v6 or my 2004 camry v6 has sludge in motor.?

Reply to
wp51dos
04 doesn't for sure - they enlarge the oil return paths. Change your oil as scheduled and don't worry about it.
Reply to
Wolfgang

You have to remove the valve covers to look at the cylinder head oil passages. But I think the design change lessened the risk for the 04 on getting sludge.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
johngdole