Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1989 Camry Fold down rear seat
I own a 1989 camry delux, and I can not figure out how to fold down the rear seat. Is this even possible? I have the owners manual but it is for the all-trac version. The all-trac version says there...
3
3

94 Camry shakes at 55 when pressing accelerator
94 Camry: we have had everything checked including tires, rotation, motor mount, brakes, etc. When you hit the accelerator at 50-60 mph it shakes terribly. This has been going on for years. 217,000...
7
7

Alternator of Battery?
I think its the alternator, but here's my question.... A few days ago, I noticed that the "charging" indicator light would turn on as the car passed 1k rpm. When the A/C is on, it comes on after 2k...
7
7

POLL: your favourite All-Season tires?
Looking to replace my current Toyo Proxes TPT 205/65R94H all-season tires on our '95 Camry V6 LE. Seems 3 of the 4 tires turned grossly out-of-round after only 30k kms. Unable to properly rebalance...
1
1

Dead battery?
I have a 2002 Camry. Came home from work with no problems. Went to start it later & battery was dead and car would not even shift out of park to push it out of the garage. I eventually jumped the...
8
8

rear brake squeak 1995
When releasing the brake pedal there is a short squeak sound that seems to come from the rear drums -- usually happens when in traffic with lots of on and off braking. Always squeaks on the release,...
2
2

Where is receiver/dryer on 88 Camry I4?
Its the I4 wagon, 3SFE engine. I recharged the A/C recently, switched to R-134. I could not find the receiver/dryer to watch the sight glass, so I just put in one 11 oz can of Quest R134 w/oil. It...
3
3

diff fluid level check?
Hi. In this model of Camry ('95 V6 LE) know the differential fluid is separate from the auto trans but is it checked through its fill plug for level when the diff is cold or hot (like the autotrans)?...
5
5

Armoured Cars
Fix up your Toyota into a fortress. Visit

97 Camry 4-Cylinder Overheating
Previously the 2 electric cooling fans were not turning on even when the engine was hot. Currently, I have the 2 fans on all the time (by unplugging two connectors near radiator). Now, overheating...
13
13

Flashing dash lights, loss of power...wierd
Its my newly overhauled 1988 Camry wagon with the 4cyl 3SFE engine. It still has some bugs to be worked out...the overheat problem is gone and the AC is fixed, blowing cold air now. When I drove it...
2
2

Maint. Req light
I have an 04 Camry LE. I had the oil changed, but they did not reset the maint. req light. How do I reset it? The owners manual does not say anything about it. Thanks. Chuck
3
3

A/C compressor clutch problem (1995)
Camry 1995 with 2,2 liter engine and 214 thousand miles. I was reporting here intermittent problems with my air condition system - I had the light on the a/c button blinking and the system would shut...
8
8

Son lost jack tools -- help
Anyone have any bright ideas on how to cheaply "replace" a manual crank for the jack. My bright-eyed son borrowed my rig, seemed to get it in his head it was a frustrated 4X4, drove it off off-road,...
9
9

Rusted out Filler return 95 Camry, whats the cost?
Hi All, Proud owner of a 95 Camry Dx Coupe. Noticed the lady was leaking gas last night when I filled her up so I dove under it and found out that the small pipe next to the big filler neck had...
1
1