Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Will these wheels fit '97 camry?
I recently purchased a used '97 Camry LE. The previous owner had replaced the OEM wheels with 14" after market wheels. My friend owns a '97 Camry XLE in which he says he replaced his 15" OEM wheels...
8
8

Replace EGR valve in '98 Camry?
My EGR valve is bad according to a diagnostic test I had a autoshop run yesterday. I need to replace it. If I were to buy one, is this an easy thing to replace on a 1998 Camry LE V6? Or should I get a...
2
2

'93 won't come out of park
My 93 LE 4-cyl will start but the tranny won't come out of Park. Yesterday I replaced the telescoping radio antenna. Could there be a connection? If not, does anyone have any other ideas? TIA.
1
1

'92 Camry floods when starting warm
Just finished replacing the head gaskets on my 3VZ-FE. Had the heads inspected and shaved. Also changed the timing belt and plugs, wires, cap and rotor while I was at it. Noticed poor starting when...
3
3

95 automatic stuck in Drive, won't start
My daughter's 95 automatic V6 Camry is stuck in Drive. She ran over a curb, then she started having problems. She could not shift the car into reverse. She figured something was seriously wrong, so...
3
3

94 toyota audio system help!!
2 weeks ago, i changed origanal toyota cassette player for a new cd player. i conected all the wires individually like this: cd player getting no power, and i messed my clock, the clock have no power...
1
1

Re: Camry I4 + Supreme gaz = danger??
No No Yes

How to bypass Lamp Failure Sensor
My girlfriend recently bought a 1984 Toyota Camry with 48,000 miles. GOLD!!! The rear brake lights did not work. The seller told us that the Lamp Failure Sensor was broken. I called Toyota and the...

Lamp Failure Sensor do it yourself fix
Lamp Failure Sensor do it yourself fix. My girlfriend recently bought a 1984 Toyota Camry with 48,000 miles. GOLD!!! The rear brake lights did not work. The seller told us that the Lamp Failure Sensor...
2
2

Re: '90 Camry LE V6 -- Ignition Coil and Igniter bad, what part nu...
Alrighty. Thanks for the advice, both of you. I'll try replacing the Ignition Coil first and see if that gets the car started, if not then I guess I'll try to think of what I should do next....

1999 Camry CE wiring problem
Hello. I own a 1999 Camry CE, and I think it's recently developed some sort of problem in the wiring. The clock has been non-functional for several months, as have the indicator lights on the gear...
1
1

'90 Camry LE V6 -- Ignition Coil and Igniter bad, what part number/model number's do I need to buy in order to replace?
The car has been unable to run for over a month, so I took it to the mechanic. The guy at the shop says over 20 diagnostic codes showed up, and that it would take a while to find out what exactly...
6
6

Disable EGR
Hi! I have a 2.2L 93 Camry. I couldn't find this information so could anyone please tell me how exactly can I disable the EGR system? Is it enough just to unplug the hoses? Thanks, Erhan
3
3

2007 Camry speaker wire access
How can I access the speaker wires going from the radio to the speakers? I'm thinking of attempting to use a home DVD player and inverter, along with center and subwoofer speakers to play 5.1 audio...

Re: Toyota/Lexus hybrid unit sales history
What is interesting is they sold more in 05 when gas was cheaper.