Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 1999 Camry LE vibrates when gas applied
news:... applied. What are A Bad motor mount is possible, but I had the same problem and it was a combination of things: Worn ball joints and a bad CV joint. Under acceleration, the drive axle moves...

Addendum: FS: "15 tires, rims, and wheel covers
(Repost Correction-------- forgot to mention the tires) I have set of 4 tires, rims, and wheel covers for sale. They are P205/65 R15 Goodyear Intregrity tires off of a 2002 Camry LE with only 14,500...

FS: "15 inch steel rims and covers
Hi, I have a set of 4 steel rims and hub cap covers off of a 2002 Camry for sale. They have 14,500 miles on them. They are the Goodyear Intregrity, size: P205/65 R15. Have recently installed new rims...
1
1

ABS light on ---- Right rear ABS speed sensor
My ABS light has come on in my 98 camry, and i have diagnosed it to be an 'open circuit right rear speed sensor or circuit' (according to haynes repair manual). I checked the rear sensors with a meter...

Oil Dipstick won't budge! 98 camry 4cyl w 115k miles.
as i found later the oil dipstick plastic top "melted" and stuck to the housing. with much twisting and pulling the damn thing finally came off. the question is now- does the "melted" dipstick still...
1
1

How long do CV joints last in Camrys?
Hi all, My Camry is a 97 XLE, with a v6. Almost 100K miles now. You might have read my thread from before: Strange, faint noise in Camry I had the car checked out. One garage and the dealer said it...
9
9

95 Camry gauge replacement
I need to replace the temp gauge on my Camry. The Chilton's book shows my dash different. Does anyone have words of wisdom or a web link to remove the dash so I can replace the gauge and some lights?

CAR REVERSE SENSOR SUPPLIER
Dear Sir, We are a supplier of car reverse sensors in Singapore and are looking for overseas representatives for our product. This product actually alerts drivers who are reversing their vehicles...

Coolant system.
Can somebody please tell me where the RH coolant draincock is on the '96 V6 camry? The manual shows it sitting just above the starter but I can't seem to find it. Also, what is the best way to bleed...
1
1

INFO about 1987-1991 Camry 4WD
Hey there !! I was wondering if anyone has any information about a 1989 2.0 Gli 4WD toyota camry Greetz E Legerstee Netherland
2
2

AC noise
My 1995 Camry LE 4-cyl auto with 87,000 miles has started making a noise when AC is started. The noise is of a GRRR-GRRR-GRRR type, and is most easily heard just after I start engine and then turn AC...
1
1

valve cover gaskets
I was looking at my valve cover and noticed a bit of oil leak. I have a 94 4 cyl. But I was unable to locate the bolts that usualy hold down the valve cover. Anyone know how to remove the valve cover?...
2
2

Camry vs. Accord
I'm contemplating buying either a Camry or (Honda) Accord within the next year or so. It doesn't need to be new. I'd consider a certified used car -- see the next paragraph. Any comments on the...
5
5

Steering wheel, not aligned
Hello, My steering wheel is not aligned. In other words, when i am driving in a straight line the steering wheel is pointing as thought i was turning right. What causes this and what would fix it?...
6
6

fuel economy, mileage
Hi, I have a 2001 Solara SE. Withe the a/c on and a mix of Hwy/City (more city) driving....i think my car gave me 21mpg....that seems a little low...infact i recently got the 22500 mile servicing and...