Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Filtering Efficiency of toyota Oil Filters?
Are the Toyota oil filters any better than typical aftermarket ones such as Fram or purolator standard filters which are 94 percent efficient? I know that some premium filters are 99 percent...
5
5

99 Camry 4 cyl Tune up
I replaced spark plug cables and matched them incorrectly. As I was trying to pull out the cable, the cable came out from crown undamaged, but the crown remained in place. I then fitted cables in...
2
2

Are OEM pads *really* necesarry?
A friend and I are about to change the front pads on my '99 Camry V6. He's the mechanic, I'm the helper. He owns and maintains his own 2000 Toyota Tacoma, and says any decent semi-metalic pads should...
6
6

ATF metal particles
Just pulled the trans pan today and found a lot of fine metal particles stuck to the magnets -- they were really coated with metal slurry. Also some on the differential plug magnet. Pan has never been...
3
3

1998 Camry I4 differential
I discovered that I was losing differential fluid when I went to drain and refill the dif and only got about 8 ounces of fluid out. I refilled and wiped down everything around the dif. After driving...
3
3

Toyota/Lexus hybrid unit sales history (USA)
mon = calendar month yr = calendar year sales = hybrid sales that month cYTD = hybrid sales calendar year to date mmsales = overall sales that month (hybrid and conventional of model) %hybrid =...

2000 Power Window Problem
I have a 2000 Camry with 140K miles. The power windows work 95% of the time. My problem is from time to time they, mainly the two front windows will come down and then not come back up. If I am...
7
7

Power loss when radiator fans start
I've been having fluctuating idle for a while on my 93 camry. Sometimes it eventually stalls at some stop light. I replaced the distributer assembly, ECT and disconnected the EGR system. I recently...
2
2

'99 bumper cover repair
I would like to repair the many scrapes etc on my rear bumper cover...does anyone know what type of plastic the cover is made of and where I can find the procedure to do this, if it's even possible?
1
1

How do you change the drive belt?
I've got a '96 camry, 4-cylinder, 143k miles. Time to change the drive belt. Planning on getting a Gates belt from Napa. I found this: 'm still not quite clear on how to adjust the belt tension. Is...
5
5

91 Camry Fuel Problems
I had a post a while back explaining my fuel problem, the problem was the car would either idle really low, or it would clime then drop until i shut the car off. I replaced the injectors and the fuel...
2
2

1997 Camry
I recently had my engine light come on and went to Auto zone where I had their computer talk to mine and was told that it is an emissions problem. Then took the car into Dobbs Auto center and had them...
5
5

1997 Camry Engine Light
I own a 1997 Camry and recently had the engine light come on Took it to Auto Zone where I had their computer talk to mine and was told that it was an emissions problem. Took it to Dobbs Auto Center...

how many pounds should I inflate tires on a '90 Camry?
28 or 32?
13
13

"Camry's secret is quality"