Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need pad and rotor recommendations
Hello all, I changed the front pads on my 2000 Camry a couple of years back. I used Wagner pads, they're ok, but they like to squeel in the morning when backing out of the driveway, not cool at all. I...
2
2

camry rear deck removal
i've got a 96 camry and want to change the speakers. have listened to a previous forum to remove the top deck but cant quite get it as the sides of the seats are in the way. can anyone tell me how to...
1
1

Engine light on due to erg valve?
Does anyone know where the ERG valve is located and what are most common problems with this? Also does anyone know where I can get online manual for this car? Which includes all the information about...
11
11

Toyota Yaris group to open soon!
I was surprised to see there wasn't a group for us Yaris owners. The good news is that in four or five days there will be. I just began the process to start a Yaris group! Rich
3
3

1995 camry - headlight "horns"
There are strange three bumps on the headlamps face. What are they used for? Some lightbeam adjustment ? Do I really need them there ? I want to restore the shine of my headlamps - can I grind them...
3
3

Chevy Blazer transmission
Ok, I'll try to keep this short and to the point.....I have a 96 blazer, we had to replace the transmission, ever since they put it in (it was used) it leaks tran. fluid. I check it often and put it...
3
3

90 camry: need rubber/plastic fuel tank inlet hose
Hi: I have a 4cylinder 90 camry, and I had to remove the tank to do some repair work on it. In the process, the plastic/rubber inlet fuel hose (about 1 foot long and 1 1/2inch inside diameter got...
3
3

brakes
How soft is your "feeling on the brake"? 2004 V6 The pedal almost hit the floor. If the engine is turned off, the pedal holds high and feels like "solid as a rock".
2
2

mp3 player
How to connect your mp3 player tot the radio (2004 V6 full map navigation)?
1
1

"test-drove" a Sonata
Boss and I flew in to Ontario for a meeting yesterday; our rental car was a Hyundai Sonata (2006 or 2007). Boss liked the handling and response of the Sonata. He said it handled better than the '07...

"test-drove" a Sonata
Boss and I flew in to Ontario for a meeting yesterday; our rental car was a Hyundai Sonata (2006 or 2007). Boss liked the handling and response of the Sonata. He said it handled better than the '07...
12
12

Best way to dispose of old Camry?
I've got a 1988 Camry that is just sitting in the driveway unused. It has too many repairs to get it safetied and ready for sale, so I can't really sell it on the open market due to regulations....
7
7

Black coolant
Hi! I have a 93 4 cyl Camry. I noticed that my engine coolant is black although I have changed it last fall. Is this normal? I saw two black stains on the EGR vacuum modulator filter, could it be...
17
17

Mystery vibrating only at 2200rpm - help...
Hi Camry Forum, I have a bizar problem where no one seems to be able to solve. We put a new engine into a Camry 1994 Automatic wide body. When the car is moving and revved at 2200rpm a significant...
4
4

How to get an extra key made?
I have a year 2000 Camry. I have only one key to it. Should I have an extra key made? Do people usually keep an extra key to their car? And where to get one made? Thanks.
4
4