03 Tacoma Rear speaker removal

Does anybody know what needs to be takin off the get to the rear speakers of a X-tra cab 03 Tacoma?

Reply to
Bobby

I did it not too long ago to replace the quarter window latch. I would suggest to do it on a warm day so the inside of the cab is warm. The plastic is much more flexible when warm, and the panel is basically held primarily by those evil little plastic snaps that are a piece of cake to break when putting it back in.....

- unscrew the long plastic panel that's at the foot of the door and pull it off

- pull off the long plastic panel that's just below the rear window,

- unscrew the two screws holding on the back cushion and pull that off

- pull off the remaining back panel

- unscrew the coat hook thing above the side rear window

- pry open the plastic covers of the seatbelt holders up on the side panel (on both sides of the rear side window) to expose the bolts and unscrew both of them

- pull the side panel off

begin 666 mad.gif M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+/_`,# P"DA(5HQ`)QC&/^U2O^E(

Reply to
dave89144