'03 Tundra oil gauge TSB

Hello,

Does anybody know more about this? Please reply. Thanks.

TSB = EL006-03 MAY 03 Instruments - Oil Pressure Gauge Reads Low

Reply to
RG

"Some customers with Sequoia or Tundra vehicles may encounter an oil pressure gauge that reads abnormally low at idle. An updated oil pressure sender has been created to address this condition."

Sequoia starting with VIN 5TDZT38A02S117526 Tundra starting with VIN 5TBBT44112S314095

"This repair is covered under the Toyota Comprehensive Warranty. This warranty is in effect for 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the vehicle's in-service date. Warranty application is limited to correction of a problem based upon a customer's specific complaint."

So...if you have the defective oil pressure sender, see your dealer. Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

This is funny. I thought ALL Toyota gauges went into the mud at idle when the engine was hot.

I've always attributed it to the fact that the gauge doesn't actually START at zero.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

Thanks Ken

Reply to