Tundra performance exhaust?

Is there a source for a performance exhaust...either a complete system, or cat-back for a 4 liter V-6 in an '05 Tundra?? I have found stuff for the V-8, and stuff for the extended cab and crew cab, but not for the regular cab. I am not really interested in making a bunch of noise, but more low end power would be nice for towing. any help??

Reply to
Noon-Air