06 Tundra power windows w/ ACC

One of the things I'd like to change on my 06' Tundra AC is the way the power windows work. Right now if I turn the key to the ON position, then turn it to ACC, the power windows operate for about a minute (haven't timed it), then stop working until I turn the key back to the ON position. I'd like to be able to use the power windows in the ACC position until I turn the the key to the OFF position. Is it possible to achieve this capability by reprogramming something. It would be nice if that one minute delay could be set to "infinity". My local Toyota service writer didn't know.

Reply to
rich