2005 Tacoma 4x4 propeller shaft zerk size?

Anybody know? I'd like to do my first greasin' this weekend, and the factory plugs it.

For those of you that are about to write that it's "factory sealed", this task is part of Toyota's recommended lube service for salty, dusty, and off-road conditions.

Thanks!

Reply to
B a r r y

For my 89 toyota pickup I added grease fittings to ball joints, took out bolts and put grease fittings. I got american thread grease fittings and forced them in. But I should have got metric thread grease fittings from Pep Boys, So if you take out plug bolt get same size thread.

Reply to
edmechanic

For my 89 toyota pickup I added grease fittings to ball joints, took out bolts and put grease fittings. I got american thread grease fittings and forced them in. But I should have got metric thread grease fittings from Pep Boys, So if you take out plug bolt get same size thread.

Reply to
edmechanic

That's why I was asking here.

I was hoping to save the effort of pulling the plug, checking it, reinstalling it, and going to the parts store. There's always an off chance someone here just did exactly I'm about to do.

I'll probably just ask for one at the dealership parts counter.

Thanks!

Reply to
B a r r y