4 runner window.. flaky behavior

We have a 2000 4 runner and the rear driver side passenger window will roll down but then will not roll up. Neither the drivers up button or the passengers up button work. Then a while later the buttons will work and the window will roll up. The mechanic says the motor is going but when we roll it up the motor works fine. It looks more like a loose connection to me.

Thx, Kyle

Reply to
Kyle Unice