4x4 Link To Site

Due to losing all my favorites I had saved I'm trying to find the link to a site a member of this group has that has 4x4 in the address. He has a wealth of valuable information on all Toyota trucks and I need to get back to the site. I've seen the link here and visited the site quite a few times but can't remember the address or find it in my address history. Any help appreciated, TIA, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

I have a number of Toyota 4x4 links on my page:

Roger Brown

Roger, That's the main one I was looking for. I searched for over an hour using "4x4" and "Toyota" in Google, MS and a couple others but, no hits. You have a great site with a lot of information and I thank you for your labors. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92