CT-20 turbo questions.

I have a 1986 Toyota 22R-TE with a CT-20 turbo that has blown out. I am having trouble finding a rebuilt turbo to replace it. Does anyone have a good place to get a rebuilt CT-20 turbo at a resonable price? The next question i have, Does anyone know of a way to remove the turbo and keep the engine running with decent power? I have tried in the past to remove the turbo but the engine has zero power. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Reply to
jeffellisatwork