95 Taco Taillight Lens Q:

Hello, i've been cleaning and waxing the 95 Taco lately (been awhile). The

1995 passanger side taillight has a crack in it. My question, are the newer but not redesigned Tacoma taillights interchangeble with the 1995-2000? I guess it would be any year from 01 thru 04. They look nicer and clearer IMO.

Thanks, Steven Z

Reply to
Steven Zeuner

HI, I have a 2000 Tacoma which I believe has the same rear lamps as yours does. I put the rear lamps out of a 2004 in mine and they work and fit fine. And they look better . Scott

Reply to
zonie