99 4runner front end problem

I have a 99 4runner limited 4wd. At around 50 to 60 miles per hour I get a violent shaking that pulls my steering wheel back and forth and is even more pronounced when I press the brakes. I had the tires balanced and rotated first and the brakes look and feel fine. Theres no play in the rotors when I took off the tires. I can also drive the truck on surface streets up to

40ish mph with no vibration whatsoever. What are some potential solutions?? I feel like the wheels are coming off when it happens so I've avoided the highway altogether.
Reply to
Bryan Taylor