Cargo Net and Compass

I have a 1994 4Runner, and I would like to add a few things to the interior. Maybe people don't know about these exact items per se, but do know of some good accessory websites. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  1. A Cargo Net. Is there the ability to use one in the back of my
4Runner? There seems to be hook-like things next to the rear seats and on the floor in the back. Did they come standard in this model year? I bought it used with no net.

  1. A Compass. I am always getting lost, and a compass might actually help me out. I would like one that is small enough to fit into one of the accessory punch-outs in the dash or center console. I do not want a cheesy one that is surface mounted to the dash with tape.

Reply to
Dave