fj

"jamer" wrote in news:_

9qdnZcifpdiElzZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Google.

Reply to
me
07-30-06 09:22 What info are you looking for? Try toyota.com. I drove a 6 speed Friday. It was nice. Not sure that sixth in it is not the same as fifth in my 4Rnr, tho. Feels large to me. And I don't like the lack of window area, compared to my 98 4Rnr. No sunroof. I think I will stay with my 4Rnr. Ed
Reply to
ed_herman

Could be that having 6 gears actually puts a granny first into it, instead of a higher overdrive? That is one thing I have missed in my 5 spd pickup was the granny low I had in my Jeep (1976).

Reply to
Brad Taylor