FS: OEM Power antenna 90-95

Have lightly used power antenna with new mast ($36 alone) for a 90-95

4Rnr -- suspect it fits the PU too. # is 86300-34030. I snapped mast off roading and replaced on vehicle with short fixed antenna. I bought and installed new mast on the removed one. Has mtg brack and cables. Only on car a few years. $45 plus shipping from 22153. # is 86300-34030. Reply off NG --- wolfgang dieter at cox.net (remove space and insert @).
Reply to
Wolfgang