Key Fob Program

Does anyone have the steps to do this program on a 2008 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4? Or is this a dealer only program. Also if I can do it myself do I need to reprogram the I have as well to match the new one. Thanks for input you can give.

Reply to
Charles H.

If you have a 2008 Tocama, it should still be under warranty. If it is, your fobs are covered. Take the fob that doesn't work, the one that doesn't and the vehicle to the dealer. Make sure they both work before you drive off.

My wife's 2005 Sienna's key fobs only worked occasionally after about

2 years. We took them and the car back to the dealer. It took the service writer about 20 minutes it get them working, for free.

Skip

Reply to
Skipfromla

problem is, I only have one, lost one of them, so this is a replacement, sorry should have said this in post

Reply to
Charles H.

Find a locksmith who sells and programs the fobs. It's a lot cheaper than the dealer.

Skip

Reply to
Skipfromla