New Tacoma commercial

Last night I seen a new commercial for the Tacoma. It was in an arena with monster trucks. The monster truck was going to jump some cars and the Taco pulled up next to the cars and the monster truck hit it, bounced off and rolled over. I thought it was quite funny. Anyone else seen it? Anyone know where we can get an online version of it?

Reply to
mazdaman85

Not really a "new" commercial. Been around for a few years. First time I saw it I froze... watched the commercial and busted up laughing. The other one I saw recently was the truck rolling over the cliff and tumbling down the hill. Lands on all 4's and looks as pretty as a showroom vehicle.

I would like to see these online as well.

-Erik

Reply to
ToyTaco

Here's the "cliff" ad:

Mr Muckle

commercials

Reply to
dave

: The other one I saw recently was the truck rolling over the cliff and : tumbling down the hill. Lands on all 4's and looks as pretty as a showroom : vehicle.

Must not have hit anything with that cheesecake front bumper....

Reply to
Bill Davis