Mcdonalds commercial

I was wondering if anyone has seen the commercial featuring an 80 or 81 Puma being towed. It was posted on a Puma board and several people said they saw it but I must just be missing it. They say it is a "hip-hop" type of jingle. Anyone seen it??? Oh, the Puma is a convertable. Dennis

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

The latest McD advert here in the UK has a nice gold bug. Need to catch it more to ID properly. My 2 year old spotted it first. He's getting good at this...

James

Reply to
Juper Wort