power steering flow valve

Anyone know where I can find one in Canada. Has anyone else needed to replace one? I have a 99' Tacoma with 150 000 miles on it, I have had no other problems with it & I think it's an odd thing to go wrong. The Toyota dealer wants $650.00 for the power steering pump & $270.00 for the flow valve, there must be a cheaper way to get parts.

Thanks in advance Glen

Reply to
Glen Strand

Why, for the oil leak? We reseal these all the time with a $30 kit from Toyota. I've had 100% success rate so far on these.

Reply to
MDT Tech®