reprogram remote control

I lost my remote for my 4 runner. I bought one on E-Bay. How do I program it to work on my 4 runner without taking it to a dealer and costing me an arm and a leg.

Thanks Joe

Reply to
joemarie

What year 4Runner? Is it just door locks or is a security function included? How many buttons on the remote (might be needed to identify security system model)?

Reply to
Paul.

it is a 2000 4 runner,door locks and security are included. 3 on the front and one red panic button on the back.open and close doors, open and close rear window.

the #s on the remota are FCC HYQ1512Y Canada-1551102578 RSS 210 DENSO Thank you for any help Joe

Reply to
joemarie

Check your private email, I sent you the instructions. Paul.

Reply to
Paul.