Selling the 87 4 Runner

Well the frame has seen it's day. So I'm going to let the fun 4x4 go for parts. Any one interested in it I'm in the Winnipeg area. Everything in her is near new or been replaced in the last few years. The rear window is a bit of a pain in the arse but it works when it feels like it. I have the 32inch AT tires. on her with the good rims. new computer & engine is great & tranny runs well for an automatic. A bit of body surface rust was going to fix. Any one interested make me an offer.

Hate to part with it.

Reply to
Kyle