SR5 Wanted

I'm looking for a late model low mileage Toyota SR5 Extra cab pickup with a 22RE motor, 5 Speed transmission and 2 wheel drive. Truck must be in excellent condition. I live in Washington State. Hopefully I will be able to find such a truck here in the Pacific Northwest or at least on the West coast. If you wish to contact me via e:mail, please take one of the zeroes out of my return address. Thanks in advance. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry