Simonize System 5

Just got my Tundra. The dealership offered me this Simonize protection. They put teflon something on the outside, and teflon protection for the interior. $349. The pamphlet he gave me from Simonize says that they will repair or repaint if there are any acid rain, bird droppings or tree sap markings that won't come off. Also repair or replace seat coverings if stained and they cannot clean them.

Has anyone gotten this? Is it worth it?

grant

Reply to
Grant Baxter

The Teflon glaze is $70 a gallon...that does dozens of cars.

The fabric spray you can get for a few dollars a can at a grocery or hardware store. They buy it by the gallon for $25
Save your money. Get good wax products yourself.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

I've never heard of it. Read all the fine print. I use MaGuiares Gold 3 or 4 times a year, and nothing, I do mean NOTHING sticks to it. If you've ever been in rural Florida during lovebug season, you'll have an idea of how bad it can get. That crap just wipes off with a dry cloth.

Reply to
?reality