Single cab, rear speaker wiring?

Read somewhere that Taco single cabs may have the rear speaker wiring already in place, somewhere around the seat belt housing on the side wall
of the cab. Anyone know?
tacos have beef,lettuce,cheese but no speaker wiring

It's a breeze to run your own wires. If you want to be obsessive about wear & tear on the wires beneath the door area where there's foot traffic, find some skinny PVC tubing at a plumbing supply, aquarium store or craft shop and run the wires through that tubing. Or, buy split wire loom at an auto supply store. That's the corrugated-looking stuff that protects some of the wires under the hood.

A breeze once you've taken the dash apart and removed the stereo. trying to avoid that.
Yes , Tacos do have rear speaker wires allready run. Look at where your seat belt rolls off the spool. There is a 2 inch by 3 inch snap off cover. Snap it off, look in and up and you will see a 2 pin connector. One connector on each side. If you want the polarity, ask me and I will look at my prints I have them somewhere. PJ

BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much. If you could check I would be even more grateful. Going to get those speaks in this weekend :)

Left rear, yellow = neg black = pos right rear white = neg red = pos
PJ Central Florida