Squeeky clutch pedal on '87 4Runner

Not too long ago I noticed a thread on fixes for squeeky clutch pedals on 1st generation 4Runners. At the time mine was squeeking but only on rare occasions. Now it's a constant annoying squeek every time I press on the pedal. I didn't bookmark the neat description of the fix that somebody posted and I'm really regretting it now. Could somebody re-post the web page with the instructions?

Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
Dennis K. Holler

Check for leaks on the rear seal of the clutch master cylinder. Also check for hyd. fluid on interior firewall or carpeting.

Reply to
John Dey, Sr.