Stereo Brackets

I need a set of Stereo mounting brackets that will fit a '90 4x4 pickup. the guy i bought the truck from had done a hack job installing the cheezy stereo in it and i want to put a new stereo in the right way. i already found the bezel on E-bay, just waiting for the auction to end. so if anyone has a set that they'll sell me, please e-mail me.

thanx

zed

Reply to
zed

The OEM ones are like $15 each from yota --- and it seems they are different between models and years. There is an aftermarket kit sold in Walmart that is plastic that will work - probably made by Mecca or Scosche -- its about $15 and believe it has the pocket..

Reply to
Wolfgang

salvage yard toyota dealer

Reply to