Greasing the steering nuckle on an 85 toyota pickup?

I have an 85, 4wd pickup with a 22r engine and a straight axle in the front, and I went to grease all fittings and I couldn't find the ones for the steering nuckle. I read the service manual but it was no help. Does any one know how this is done?

Thanks Anders

Reply to
Wolfgang

has a 1/2 in pipe plug in the top of ezch knuckle housing. pull it and put hose into opening, pump away.

Reply to
rmlishbrook