Toyota tacoma

Just bought a 2008 2wd 4cyl tacoma extended cab Can't find fender flares to fit is it cuz it s so new? I also want to put larger tires on it 75/15 or even up to a 16 is that advisable?

GOD BLESS marie

Reply to
marie julian

I have the same truck, and researched it.

You can supposedly use up to 265/75-R16 without a lift kit. Those are

32" tires, your stock tires are ~27". Don't believe I wouldn't go quite that big on the tires. 16" wheels and ~30" tires should look a lot better without messing up your ride, handling, and mileage. -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins