Trailer Hitch Lock for '06 Tacoma

I just bought an '06 Tacoma with the towing package. I purchased a hitch lock, but it is not quite long enough. I read that Tacoma hitches have an extra 4mm steel bracket to contend with. Where might I find a special hitch lock that will work on the Tacoma's hitch?

Thanks.

-Fleemo

Reply to
fleemo17

I also had a difficult time locating a lock for the same vehicle - even the one the dealer tried to sell me wouldn't fit - same with Campways. I ended up finding one that fit at U-Haul for about $15.

Reply to
M.Paul

On 5 Dec 2006 10:35:49 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net found these unused words floating about:

Check out a Fulton Gorilla Guard.