Tundra Lift-kit

Any one running the spacers in the front springs? I have a 2001 4wd Tundra. And the spacers adds about an inch in height. I noticed a lot of popping coming from the front end. I suspect the upper ball joints are going. The lift has been installed for about a year and less then 20,000 miles. The spacer do put some angle on the upper ball joints, but I did not think I would be buying parts so soon. Any one else have experience with this issue?

Reply to
mastablast

looks like this will fix my problem

mastablast