wanted:driveshaft 87 toyota van 2wd 5speed

i'm looking all over to find a driveshaft for 87 toyota van 2wd

5speed. please call 614 202 5990 i'm in Ojai ca thanx
Reply to
tanszam

Try here

Good luck. Al

Reply to
al

If you have the original you should be able to find a shop that can fabicate you a new one. Some years back the rear driveshaft on my International 4X4 was damaged (bent) by a large rock. A shop removed the ends, replaced the tubing and balanced it for less than a new one would have cost at a dealer. I found this place with an easy search--

Adamson Automotive & Towing (805) 646-4494

214 Bryant St, Ojai, CA 93023 Cross Streets: Between Bryant Pl and CA-150

He might not be able to do the fabrication for you but I bet he will know who can.

Reply to
Anyolmouse