Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: selling toyota pick-up
What is oil sprayed?
1
1

FS: 86 4x4 Pickup
I've posted this here before, and have it advertised locally as well. I've dropped the price because I think it was too high. Maybe it's still too high, I don't know. It's hard to judge with this old...

Replace dash light on 2nd Gen 4Runner
I have a burnt-out dash light on my 1990 4Runner. Not a problem in the day, but at night its very hard to see the speedometer. What bulb do I need and how do I get to where the bulb is. Thanks Chris.
9
9

Transmission Oil Change Mistake
Hi all... Last night I changed the manual transmission oil on my 1994 4x4 22RE (I think the tranny is a W56) for the first time (bought it used a little while ago). However, in doing so, I mistakenly...
1
1

95 4Runner Head Gasket Replace
Hey All, Well discussed topic but thought I'd throw in my few comments and questions from a hands on job of replacing them. 1995 4Runner SR5 - 3.0 Auto. Manufactured 5/95 - After the recall date. With...
1
1

Re: FS: Steel truckbed toolbox - $25
Pics of the tool box are at: - Jeff Gross Jeff Gross wrote:

Re: 22RE $700+ exhaust fix
I forgot to add... It idles just fine. It only bogs down, misses and tries to die when I put a load on it - try to drive it. Mike
3
3

Tacoma DoubleCab Tonneau Cover Recommendations
I have a 2002 Taco DoubleCab PreRunner. I would like to get a secure tonneau cover for this. I definately want a hard cover, as I require a secure bed area at times. I'm thinking a roll-top tonneau...
1
1

Re: What did you pay for '03 4Runner?
holdback - what the manufacturer will give back to the dealer once the vehicle is sold. most effective for the dealer if they can sell a vehicle within 30days of receiving it. usually 2% of MSRP...

Re: Fuel Filter 88
If this is a four clyinder, look under the intake manifold above the starter. It really is in a terrible place.
5
5

2002 4runner manual?
anyone need this --> was looking for my '95...

fs - 4" pro comp tacoma lift
have a new in the box tacoma lift from pro comp explorer for sale. kit sells for 1350.00 complete mail order from 4wheel parts. wouls like to get at least 1050.00 back out of it. yes it is new --...

'01 Tundra with vibration problem
I have a 2001 Tundra SR5, V8, with 41k miles. Runs great, but has a vibration that feels like it is in the drivetrain. Have replaced the tires, no change. Tires have been computer balanced several...
3
3

Re: 2003 4Runner V-8 Chirping Sound
Yep, we have 2003 4Runner V8, and it is at the dealer right now (its fourth trip) for that chirping among several other things. A post on the Tundra Solutions 4Runner forum also mentioned the...

1982 4x4 Pickup (SR5) Aftermarket Stereo install Info wanted.
Is there any solution to the lack of space in the dash for an Aftermarket head unit in these trucks? The previous owner hacked up the glove box and had one in there and I did not like it. Too...