1971 Super Beetle Wiring

Just got my copy of Bug Me Video's Volume 9 in the mail. Really well done and has gotten me excited about working on the bug.

I've been neglecting the bug for a while due to finances and such. Being a college student, I don't have large amounts of money to spend on her anymore. That and my friend who was helping me with the progress (no work was done when we weren't both working on it) went off to the military...

But now I'm ready to work.

Most of the wiring is already in place actually. Here's the thing. I've replaced the floor pans and can't remember exactly where to bolt the ground wire for the battery. Dumb question I know. But if anyone can snap a few photos of the under the back seat area to give me a stock-style appearance that would be helpful.

I know I could really just bolt it down anywhere(or almost), but eh.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Chad Schaeffer

there is a "threaded nut" to the rear of the battery....put the bolt through the cable end and screw into the threaded nut....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue