1975 VW SB Rear Apron?? PLEASE HELP ME!!

Can anyone please help me. My husband bought me a !(&% VW SB last year for my birthday and we are slowly fixing it up. It isn't in bad condition but it is rusted a little around the lights and the heating panels inside the doors. Good thing I wanted it as a summer car. :)

My question is. Would a 1974 rear apron fit onto my 1975 SB?

On the inside of the door the date stamped on the metal says November 1974. But the original sales slip has it as a 1975 that was released to the dealership in March 1975.

I have not been able to get one straight answer from any VW dealer in Ontario. I need to find out.

The person before me who owned it cut half of the apron off. Very upset...that is the only thing that is wrong with the car.

Any help, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks, Sara

Reply to
Sara Nita

Thanks. I know that my exhaust system was changed to two tailpipes. Would a '74 fit onto my car?

Reply to
Sara Nita

..............yes.

Reply to