67 BUS Restore Update

Just wanted to drop in and jump up and down and yell "yippee" a few times.

Tranny is in. Brakes - in. NEW [rebuilt] Engine is in. I turned the key and it started right up. Generator light stays on and will be checked out today.

Front body work complete .. Rear body work begins today and should be sanded and primered tomorrow.

After that all that is left is the windshield and the bumpers. Front and rear. Get them on and/or installed Thursday.. Maybe I will be driving it and making my own fire works this coming weekend. I doubt it .. but can't hurt to hope.

Diane

Reply to
::: Diane aka JeWitchT :::

shag man... you crack me up.

Timmy

Reply to
MN AirHead

I will take some if it doesn't rain today.. oh wait .. this is Florida ... I will try and find a time it is NOT raining and take some. BTW .. the LOSER body guy didn't show up again. Guess he has plenty of beer money .. or enough to last him through the weekend. I have only paid for the work that he HAS done, I don't pay him on his promises .. But the front is done .. few things to do on the back, but that can wait a bit .. I just want to DRIVE IT !! Know what I mean ?

Anyway .. these are the last pictures I put on the web. for sure a month ago, if not longer.

diane

Reply to