A Post picture needed!

Post your e-mail address and I can send you what ever pics you want.....

Mac

Reply to
Mac

Hi All,

I'm in need of an image of the bottom 8 inches of an A post of a 68/71 type 2. An image of a new post or your old intact one during restoration or a drawing would do. Can anyone help please.

Reply to
<someone

Reply to
Mac

Thanks Mac, But I found what I was looking for today on a VW forum so no need to worry. And I don't post email on open forums and I might suggest you don't. It opens you up for all sorts of unsolicited emails. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
<someone

I'm glad you found what you needed. I know what you are talking about the not posting your e-mail...... I don't either. I thought you might benefit from pics of my bus with the windshield and dash removed, it's basically gutted for rust repair under the window seal.

What a coincidence so is mine. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
<someone