ACVW clubs in San Diego?

Any ACVW clubs in San Diego county (California)? Bus kinda guys, not dune buggies.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Strictly Vintage 2s, Bus-Only club, chapters all over, but mainly in San Diego

Reply to
Kaferdave

I was wondering where you were located and when you would get around to asking about clubs in your area... having a group of peeps in your local area really helps out.

Tim

Reply to
Tim

They look to be pretty much split-window folk. I fear they would snub me. Consider me second-class. Act all kind of snooty and such. We fear derision.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Yeah, us splitty fans *do* snub you post 67 bus owners, but you're not nearly as bad as many, yano? ;-)

John Kuthe, still in search of a .sig file post OS wipe/reload!

Reply to
John Kuthe

Strictly 2s is the only Bus club I know about, but like others said it is just for splitties. I have heard of a Bay Window club nationally, but as far as I know there is not one here in San Diego. There is another club of sorts that is an everything VW group. If you are really interested I can ask around about it.

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche

So . . . that means that the room would not fall *totally* silent if I walked in? I would need to arm-wrestle some burly fellow to prove my worth? Or worse: I would be expected to diss the Wonderbus? Nooooooooooo . . .